Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Current Donations

Thanks to all for supporting CureSearch National Childhood Cancer Research Foundation!

Donate Here....

[DONATE]

Or Here...



Please consider dropping me a line (baseballpajamas [AT] gmail [DOT] com) or leaving a comment on this site when you do, just to let me know (and so you can get your props). Thanks!

For the record, CureSearch is (quote) exempt from U.S. Federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and your donation is tax deductible to the extent provided by law (unquote).

Secure donations are facilitated by "SixDegrees.Org" and the "Network for Good".

SMALL PRINT and other donation info HERE
(includes donation info for the online-skittish)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work Rob!

Good Luck and give me my props!!!

Say hello to the fam for me!